Personal & Small Office Items
High-power disinfection for small objects
Disinfectant rate 99.9%. Create clean environment for healthy living.
Ultraviolet light disinfection is a better method. Compared with familiar disinfection methods using liquid and powder based disinfectants, ultraviolet disinfection lamps are widely used, extremely efficient and more convenient to operate. UV light does not only disinfect surfaces, air and water, but also objects like:
- Mobile phones
- Office supplies
- Cosmetic tools
- Baby supplies
What is UV and UVC?
Ultraviolet light is a form of radiation and an invisible part of the electromagnetic spectrum. It has a wavelength between 100nm-380nm. UVC with a wavelength of 200nm-280nm has proved to be the most effective disinfectant wavelength in the UV Spectrum. As we all know UV Light is also found in sunlight.
GUVI uses the ultraviolet spectral wavelength 253.7nm. This belongs to the short-wave UVC spectrum and is an efficient and better choice for disinfection!
- UV Portable Ultraviolet Disinfection Box
Light Source - W
Light Source Lifespan
- Max. 6,000h
- Max. 30mA
- Touch keys
- Anti-UV ABS and quartz glass
- UV disinfection
- CE, ETL, FCC
- Mobile Phones, Headsets, Masks, Office Supplies, Cosmetic Tools, Baby Supplies
Ultraviolet light can cause damage to eyes and skin. All personnel, animals and plants must leave/ be moved from the site during use.
- The disinfection function will not start until the upper cover is closed, and should not open the cover during disinfection.
- Valuables are not recommended to be put into the disinfection box, the surface of which will have the risk of fading.
- Inflammable and explosive articles are not allowed to be put into the disinfection box.